Samsung has begun inviting those eligible to take part in a Samsung Pay beta test in the US ahead of the mobile payment service’s launch next month. Participants must own a Galaxy S6, S6 Edge, S6 Edge+ or Galaxy Note 5, have an active Samsung account, a qualifying card and be a customer of AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile or US Cellular. Verizon Wireless is yet to announce its support.
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?
- National QR mobile payments service to go live in Indonesia
- 7-Eleven brings mobile self-checkout to New York stores