The worldwide biometrics technology market will grow from US$2bn in 2015 to $14.9bn by 2024, research firm Tractica predicts. “During that period, Tractica forecasts that cumulative revenue will total $67.8bn,” the company says. The ‘Biometrics Market Forecasts’ report is based on a comprehensive 10-year market forecast for biometrics hardware and software from 2015 to 2024.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign