The worldwide biometrics technology market will grow from US$2bn in 2015 to $14.9bn by 2024, research firm Tractica predicts. “During that period, Tractica forecasts that cumulative revenue will total $67.8bn,” the company says. The ‘Biometrics Market Forecasts’ report is based on a comprehensive 10-year market forecast for biometrics hardware and software from 2015 to 2024.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service