The worldwide biometrics technology market will grow from US$2bn in 2015 to $14.9bn by 2024, research firm Tractica predicts. “During that period, Tractica forecasts that cumulative revenue will total $67.8bn,” the company says. The ‘Biometrics Market Forecasts’ report is based on a comprehensive 10-year market forecast for biometrics hardware and software from 2015 to 2024.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash