Credit card processor North American Bancard has introduced a new version of its PayAnywhere mobile credit card reader, which accepts Apple Pay, contactless NFC payments and magnetic stripe credit cards. The device, which is EMV-capable and available for iOS devices, will cost US$39.95, the company says, adding it will offer merchants “$5,000 free in Apple Pay transaction processing with a new PayAnywhere account”.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit