Indian mobile wallet provider Oxigen Wallet has partnered with loyalty program provider PayBack to allow customers to earn PayBack points and redeem them as cash, to make online and bill payments. As well as payments, Oxigen Wallet lets users send and receive money through social network channels, and to and from mobile phone numbers, and is certified by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform