Indian mobile wallet provider Oxigen Wallet has partnered with loyalty program provider PayBack to allow customers to earn PayBack points and redeem them as cash, to make online and bill payments. As well as payments, Oxigen Wallet lets users send and receive money through social network channels, and to and from mobile phone numbers, and is certified by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets