Indian mobile wallet provider Oxigen Wallet has partnered with loyalty program provider PayBack to allow customers to earn PayBack points and redeem them as cash, to make online and bill payments. As well as payments, Oxigen Wallet lets users send and receive money through social network channels, and to and from mobile phone numbers, and is certified by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- UK bank tests voice commands with Google Home
- Mahindra Comviva launches biometric payments solution for rural Indian merchants
- Europe to relax requirements on strong customer authentication for online and unattended payments
- Visa Token Service to spread across Europe in 2017
- Gulf Oil unveils Gulf Pay for mobile payments and special offers at fuel stations