A new update to the Google Play services app could let users select between Google Wallet and Android Pay under a ‘Tap and Pay’ option. “The only problem is this feature has to be turned on by Google before it becomes accessible,” Android Authority reports. Android Pay is expected to launch “soon”, according to a tweet from the official Android account.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments