A new update to the Google Play services app could let users select between Google Wallet and Android Pay under a ‘Tap and Pay’ option. “The only problem is this feature has to be turned on by Google before it becomes accessible,” Android Authority reports. Android Pay is expected to launch “soon”, according to a tweet from the official Android account.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module