Samsung has unveiled the Samsung Gear S2, its latest smartwatch which includes NFC for payments. “Samsung is working to expand the usability of wearables,” the company says, “including smart car keys, residential room keys and remote controls to manage a connected home.” The Gear S2 and Gear S2 Classic will be showcased at Tempodrum, Berlin this week.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India