Sony is crowdfunding a new smartwatch called Wena Wrist that is equipped with NFC payments compatible with the Japanese Felica standard. If the campaign is successful, two different models of the smartwatch will be available in both silver and black.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent