Taxi service Uber is to introduce its own mobile payment wallet in India, Times of India reports. “At present, consumers can pay for Uber trips via Paytm wallet. It [Uber] recently tied up with Airtel Money to facilitate payments via the latter’s wallet. The latest plan is in line with the firm’s ambition to make India its second biggest market after the US.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works