Point-of-sale terminal maker Ingenico has submitted a bid for UK-based payment processor WorldPay. “WorldPay is heading for a London stock market flotation in autumn that could value it at around £6bn (US$9.24bn), but has been targeted by several private equity and rival firms,” Reuters reports. The news follows a Bloomberg report last week that claimed Germany’s Wirecard has also joined the bidding.
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security
- Google and Stripe eye a slice of UPI pie in India
- Guide explores key benefits of Samsung Pay
- Bank of America enhances customer choice: Provides secure and reliable access to data
- Phillips 66 unveils new mobile platform at Momentum Conference