India’s biometrics market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 35% from 2015 through 2020, according to TechSci Research. “Fingerprint biometrics is the largest market segment in terms of revenue contribution, followed by iris and facial recognition,” the company says. “Voice recognition is the fastest growing segment on account of rising application in banking and integration in handheld devices.”
- Dejamobile raises €2.5m to expand its technical and commercial teams
- Singapore banks begin rollout of NetsPay NFC and QR mobile wallet
- Apple Pay set to launch in Poland and the Netherlands?
- Eftpos brings Apple Pay debit payments to Australia with Rambus tokenization technology
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year