India’s biometrics market is projected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of over 35% from 2015 through 2020, according to TechSci Research. “Fingerprint biometrics is the largest market segment in terms of revenue contribution, followed by iris and facial recognition,” the company says. “Voice recognition is the fastest growing segment on account of rising application in banking and integration in handheld devices.”
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking