PayPal has launched a P2P payment service in 18 countries that lets consumers request money by sharing a personal PayPal.Me link. “It’s a link you can personalise with your name,” PayPal’s Meron Colbeci writes in a blogpost. “Recipients click the link on any device, enter the amount, hit send. The money is quickly transferred into your PayPal account.”
- Google Home owners get voice commands for grocery shopping
- Kenyan banks roll out PesaLink real-time direct P2P mobile payments
- Fashion retailers test smart mirrors for mobile payments
- New iPhone to feature 3D laser facial recognition scanner?
- Russian mobile network MTS launches first phase of Money Wallet payments, transfer and loyalty service