PayPal has launched a P2P payment service in 18 countries that lets consumers request money by sharing a personal PayPal.Me link. “It’s a link you can personalise with your name,” PayPal’s Meron Colbeci writes in a blogpost. “Recipients click the link on any device, enter the amount, hit send. The money is quickly transferred into your PayPal account.”
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?