Android Pay will launch “very, very soon,” Google’s head of commerce partnerships Jack Connors told Mobile Payments Conference in Chicago this week. “I will be very surprised if, come November, an Android user doesn’t know about Android Pay,” Connors said, adding the service will come equipped with ‘Smart Tap’, a feature allowing users to pass information such as mobile loyalty cards with payment details at checkout.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain