Gulf Bank has become the first bank in Kuwait to launch contactless POS terminals capable of accepting NFC payments, following a partnership with electronic banking services company Knet and MasterCard. The service will be available at Costa Coffee stores across the country and will be rolled out to other outlets.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills