Gulf Bank has become the first bank in Kuwait to launch contactless POS terminals capable of accepting NFC payments, following a partnership with electronic banking services company Knet and MasterCard. The service will be available at Costa Coffee stores across the country and will be rolled out to other outlets.
- EU offers issuers extra time to implement strong customer authentication
- Public Transport Victoria reports strong takeup for Mobile myki transit cards
- US Payments Forum sets out best practices for growing contactless payments adoption
- National Bank of Kuwait claims world first with contactless metal Visa credit card
- Phoenix Suns to provide basketball fans with mobile payments and NFC ticketing at Talking Stick Resort Arena