Nintendo’s New Nintendo 3DS system will launch in the US on September 25, including “a wider range of controls, face-tracking 3D and built-in NFC functionality that allows for communication with Amiibo figures”, the company says. It will also launch an NFC reader/writer accessory to allow players to use Amiibo figures and cards on all other 3DS systems.
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology