Nintendo’s New Nintendo 3DS system will launch in the US on September 25, including “a wider range of controls, face-tracking 3D and built-in NFC functionality that allows for communication with Amiibo figures”, the company says. It will also launch an NFC reader/writer accessory to allow players to use Amiibo figures and cards on all other 3DS systems.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow