Nintendo’s New Nintendo 3DS system will launch in the US on September 25, including “a wider range of controls, face-tracking 3D and built-in NFC functionality that allows for communication with Amiibo figures”, the company says. It will also launch an NFC reader/writer accessory to allow players to use Amiibo figures and cards on all other 3DS systems.
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India