Almost half of US bank CEOs and directors worry about potential competition from Apple, with 63% saying they don’t think their bank is ready to offer Apple Pay, findings from Bank Director’s 2015 Growth Strategy Survey reveals. Only 18% say their bank offers Apple Pay, while more than three quarters indicate plans to invest more in technology within their bank’s branch network.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers