Samsung has confirmed its mobile payment service Samsung Pay will be made available on its recently unveiled Gear S2 smartwatch from November, Droid Life reports. The device will also let wearers make Alipay barcode payments in Beijing and Shanghai, store digital coupons through FidMe and unlock Yale Real Living Locks using Yale Digital Keys stored on the smartwatch.
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments