Samsung has confirmed its mobile payment service Samsung Pay will be made available on its recently unveiled Gear S2 smartwatch from November, Droid Life reports. The device will also let wearers make Alipay barcode payments in Beijing and Shanghai, store digital coupons through FidMe and unlock Yale Real Living Locks using Yale Digital Keys stored on the smartwatch.
- Intesa Sanpaolo pilots contactless biometric payment card in Italy
- Los Angeles Football Club rolls out NFC ticketing on Apple Watch and iPhones
- Sam’s Club unveils mobile-first store that showcases the latest payments and retail technologies
- Target equips staff with mobile POS terminals for faster Black Friday checkout
- 7-Eleven pilots mobile self-checkout in 14 US stores