Samsung has confirmed its mobile payment service Samsung Pay will be made available on its recently unveiled Gear S2 smartwatch from November, Droid Life reports. The device will also let wearers make Alipay barcode payments in Beijing and Shanghai, store digital coupons through FidMe and unlock Yale Real Living Locks using Yale Digital Keys stored on the smartwatch.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022