US-based Internet of Things (IoT) specialist GoToTags has raised US$300,000 in funding from Mucker Capital to expand its sales and marketing operations. “GoToTags has now enabled millions of NFC tags on its platform and has serviced over 15,000 IoT deployments,” the company says. “These projects include smart railways, agricultural tracking systems, NFC medical records, interactive museums and even an NFC voting system.”
- Apple Pay about to go live in Brazil?
- Brazil to introduce multifunction driver’s licenses that can be read with an NFC phone
- Avis pilots mobile car rental keys
- Trimet to roll out world’s first integration of transit ticketing card with Android Pay
- Kroger grocery stores to accept Chase Pay mobile payments