US-based Internet of Things (IoT) specialist GoToTags has raised US$300,000 in funding from Mucker Capital to expand its sales and marketing operations. “GoToTags has now enabled millions of NFC tags on its platform and has serviced over 15,000 IoT deployments,” the company says. “These projects include smart railways, agricultural tracking systems, NFC medical records, interactive museums and even an NFC voting system.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?