Lloyds Bank is close to launching support for Apple Pay in the UK after being a notable absence from the list of supporting banks when the mobile payment service launched in July. “UK residents can now add a Lloyds card to their wallet and almost complete the process, but the app presents an error at the end when they are presented with the terms and conditions,” 9to5mac reports. “It does show that Apple and Lloyds are actively working behind the scenes to add support.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works