Lloyds Bank is close to launching support for Apple Pay in the UK after being a notable absence from the list of supporting banks when the mobile payment service launched in July. “UK residents can now add a Lloyds card to their wallet and almost complete the process, but the app presents an error at the end when they are presented with the terms and conditions,” 9to5mac reports. “It does show that Apple and Lloyds are actively working behind the scenes to add support.”
- NFC mobile payments users triple in Poland in a year
- Apple Pay to go live in Scandinavia next week?
- Samsung Pay doubles its user base in Korea
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor