Lloyds Bank is close to launching support for Apple Pay in the UK after being a notable absence from the list of supporting banks when the mobile payment service launched in July. “UK residents can now add a Lloyds card to their wallet and almost complete the process, but the app presents an error at the end when they are presented with the terms and conditions,” 9to5mac reports. “It does show that Apple and Lloyds are actively working behind the scenes to add support.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods