South Korea’s Woori Bank has begun accepting Samsung Pay. “Nautilus Hyosung, a banking techology firm, said Samsung Pay will be accepted at some 1,000 ATMs operated by Woori Bank,” Yonhap reports. The ATM provider also said it aims to expand the availability of Samsung Pay compatible ATMs around the globe. Samsung Pay launched in Korea last month and is expected to launch in the US on September 28.
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case
- Samsung Pay Rewards expands to Spain