South Korea’s Woori Bank has begun accepting Samsung Pay. “Nautilus Hyosung, a banking techology firm, said Samsung Pay will be accepted at some 1,000 ATMs operated by Woori Bank,” Yonhap reports. The ATM provider also said it aims to expand the availability of Samsung Pay compatible ATMs around the globe. Samsung Pay launched in Korea last month and is expected to launch in the US on September 28.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution