South Korea’s Woori Bank has begun accepting Samsung Pay. “Nautilus Hyosung, a banking techology firm, said Samsung Pay will be accepted at some 1,000 ATMs operated by Woori Bank,” Yonhap reports. The ATM provider also said it aims to expand the availability of Samsung Pay compatible ATMs around the globe. Samsung Pay launched in Korea last month and is expected to launch in the US on September 28.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’