South Korea’s Woori Bank has begun accepting Samsung Pay. “Nautilus Hyosung, a banking techology firm, said Samsung Pay will be accepted at some 1,000 ATMs operated by Woori Bank,” Yonhap reports. The ATM provider also said it aims to expand the availability of Samsung Pay compatible ATMs around the globe. Samsung Pay launched in Korea last month and is expected to launch in the US on September 28.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service