Financial institution ING has acquired Belgian digital loyalty platform Qustomer for an undisclosed sum. “With Qustomer, users can collect and redeem loyalty points from shops and other retail outlets using a physical card with QR code technology or via the Qustomer application on their smartphone,” ING says. The bank said in June that it will launch an HCE mobile payments service in the Netherlands soon.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info