Financial institution ING has acquired Belgian digital loyalty platform Qustomer for an undisclosed sum. “With Qustomer, users can collect and redeem loyalty points from shops and other retail outlets using a physical card with QR code technology or via the Qustomer application on their smartphone,” ING says. The bank said in June that it will launch an HCE mobile payments service in the Netherlands soon.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent