Some 180,000 Canadians have now installed the Suretap NFC mobile wallet and the average value per transaction has increased 22% month over month since its launch in June 2015, the company has revealed. Suretap has also launched a virtual prepaid MasterCard that can be used inside the wallet. Debit cards, loyalty cards, digital coupons and deals will be added in future.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain