Vodafone Turkey has partnered with Visa Europe to let its users link a Visa card to its Vodafone Cep Cüzdan NFC mobile wallet. “Previously, customers have had to go into a Vodafone store or a post office to top-up,” Vodafone told NFC World. “Now, they will be able to link a Visa card to their Mobile Cash Card and send payments to it more easily.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works