ID card provider HID Global has integrated its ActivID Tap Authentication solution with Microsoft’s Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) to allow users of Microsoft Office 365 to access corporate cloud applications, data and services by tapping a smartcard against an NFC device. “It supports Microsoft Windows laptops and desktops, Android-based tablets and other mobile devices via NFC,” HID Global says.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?