ID card provider HID Global has integrated its ActivID Tap Authentication solution with Microsoft’s Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) to allow users of Microsoft Office 365 to access corporate cloud applications, data and services by tapping a smartcard against an NFC device. “It supports Microsoft Windows laptops and desktops, Android-based tablets and other mobile devices via NFC,” HID Global says.
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges