ID card provider HID Global has integrated its ActivID Tap Authentication solution with Microsoft’s Active Directory Federated Services (ADFS) to allow users of Microsoft Office 365 to access corporate cloud applications, data and services by tapping a smartcard against an NFC device. “It supports Microsoft Windows laptops and desktops, Android-based tablets and other mobile devices via NFC,” HID Global says.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills