Technical specifications for Apple’s new flagship smartphones — the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus — reveal that the devices will support Apple Pay. There’s no news yet on whether the phone maker has added support for NFC tag read/write or peer-to-peer communication modes in the devices announced this week, however. NFC World has asked Apple for further clarification.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security