Technical specifications for Apple’s new flagship smartphones — the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus — reveal that the devices will support Apple Pay. There’s no news yet on whether the phone maker has added support for NFC tag read/write or peer-to-peer communication modes in the devices announced this week, however. NFC World has asked Apple for further clarification.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?