Technical specifications for Apple’s new flagship smartphones — the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus — reveal that the devices will support Apple Pay. There’s no news yet on whether the phone maker has added support for NFC tag read/write or peer-to-peer communication modes in the devices announced this week, however. NFC World has asked Apple for further clarification.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash