Technical specifications for Apple’s new flagship smartphones — the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus — reveal that the devices will support Apple Pay. There’s no news yet on whether the phone maker has added support for NFC tag read/write or peer-to-peer communication modes in the devices announced this week, however. NFC World has asked Apple for further clarification.
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India
- WeChat Pay reports 500% increase in transaction volumes
- Public Transport Victoria to add Myki transit cards to Google Pay
- Samsung Pay promotes mobile payments adoption with prize draw for UK users
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments