Discover will begin supporting Apple Pay from September 16 and the company will award cash back to cardholders in the US who use their Discover cards through the mobile payments service. “To the end of the year, cardmembers who pay with their Discover card using Apple Pay will automatically earn an extra 10% CashBack Bonus on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases,” the card network says.
- Seven watch brands to embed Barclaycard’s bPay wearable payments in their devices
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders