Discover will begin supporting Apple Pay from September 16 and the company will award cash back to cardholders in the US who use their Discover cards through the mobile payments service. “To the end of the year, cardmembers who pay with their Discover card using Apple Pay will automatically earn an extra 10% CashBack Bonus on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases,” the card network says.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain