Discover will begin supporting Apple Pay from September 16 and the company will award cash back to cardholders in the US who use their Discover cards through the mobile payments service. “To the end of the year, cardmembers who pay with their Discover card using Apple Pay will automatically earn an extra 10% CashBack Bonus on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases,” the card network says.
- ECB survey finds cash still dominates payments in the euro zone
- Bangkok street food vendors switch to mobile payments
- Starling Bank integrates third party rewards into open banking platform
- Sberbank to build ID platform that supports face, voice and retina biometrics
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users