Discover will begin supporting Apple Pay from September 16 and the company will award cash back to cardholders in the US who use their Discover cards through the mobile payments service. “To the end of the year, cardmembers who pay with their Discover card using Apple Pay will automatically earn an extra 10% CashBack Bonus on up to $10,000 of in-store purchases,” the card network says.
- East London gets local currency built on the blockchain
- Harris Poll: PayPal leads mobile payment brands, yet up-and-comers making brand equity gains
- MTN Benin and Youtap launch MoMoPay contactless payments for MTN Benin Mobile Money customers
- Meet NFC World partners at Money20/20 Europe
- Mastercard and Western Union explore digital model for refugee camps