Customers of UK banks Lloyds Bank and Halifax are reporting that they have successfully added their cards to Apple Pay. “We’re currently in the process of enabling our systems for Apple Pay,” Lloyds told NFC World. “We’re rolling out our full roll-out to customers shortly.” Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year