Customers of UK banks Lloyds Bank and Halifax are reporting that they have successfully added their cards to Apple Pay. “We’re currently in the process of enabling our systems for Apple Pay,” Lloyds told NFC World. “We’re rolling out our full roll-out to customers shortly.” Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Consumers show more trust in mobile wallet security
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa launches HCE mobile payments developed with Antelop
- US banks launch money-transfer app
- UK bank tests voice commands with Google Home
- Mahindra Comviva launches biometric payments solution for rural Indian merchants