Some 13% of UK consumers have made an in-store mobile payment, up from 3% last year, Deloitte’s Mobile Consumer 2015 report reveals. 1% do so once or twice per day, 2% do so several times a week, 2% do so once a week and 4% do so less often than once a week while 4% have only ever used it once or twice.
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case