Some 13% of UK consumers have made an in-store mobile payment, up from 3% last year, Deloitte’s Mobile Consumer 2015 report reveals. 1% do so once or twice per day, 2% do so several times a week, 2% do so once a week and 4% do so less often than once a week while 4% have only ever used it once or twice.
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign
- Mastercard and Worldpay to let merchants accept payments direct from customers’ bank accounts