Some 13% of UK consumers have made an in-store mobile payment, up from 3% last year, Deloitte’s Mobile Consumer 2015 report reveals. 1% do so once or twice per day, 2% do so several times a week, 2% do so once a week and 4% do so less often than once a week while 4% have only ever used it once or twice.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security