ING has begun testing a host card emulation (HCE) based mobile payments service in the Netherlands after unveiling its plans to do so in June. The trial version of the service is to be made available to 5,000 of the bank’s customers who have an Android smartphone running KitKat 4.4 or higher.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico