Nine in ten US financial institutions have either begun issuing EMV debit cards or are planning to do so by the end of 2015, research from Pulse reveals. 25% of US debit cards — approximately 71m — will be migrated to chip by year-end, with this number expected to rise to 73% by the end of 2016 and 96% by the end of 2017.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info