UK restaurant chains ASK Italian, Zizzi and Carluccio’s are the latest to sign up to Qkr!, MasterCard’s mobile payment solution that lets customers pay their bill using their mobile device and MasterPass directly from the table. The service will be made available in all three chains from the end of the year. The QR-based payment system was introduced by UK restaurant chain Wagamama in March.
- Walmart files blockchain payments data storage patents
- Card networks to co-develop single buy button for online transactions
- PayPal can now be used to make Samsung Pay mobile payments in US stores
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India