UK restaurant chains ASK Italian, Zizzi and Carluccio’s are the latest to sign up to Qkr!, MasterCard’s mobile payment solution that lets customers pay their bill using their mobile device and MasterPass directly from the table. The service will be made available in all three chains from the end of the year. The QR-based payment system was introduced by UK restaurant chain Wagamama in March.
- New iPhones and Apple Watch to support NFC-F for FeliCa payments around the world
- Swarovski lets shoppers make payments in VR
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent