The number of MasterPass transactions in Europe has increased at an average 40% every month for the last six months and the online payment solution is now accepted at over a quarter of a million retailers around the world, MasterCard has revealed. “MasterPass is shaping the future of online commerce and is providing consumers with a shortcut to what counts,” says MasterCard Europe president Javier Perez.
- Google Pay goes live in Italy
- Pulse reports on US uptake of mobile debit card payments
- Bank of America brings mobile payments to business card customers
- OP Financial tests face recognition for payments in stores
- Singapore begins rollout of QR code that works with multiple mobile payment schemes