The number of MasterPass transactions in Europe has increased at an average 40% every month for the last six months and the online payment solution is now accepted at over a quarter of a million retailers around the world, MasterCard has revealed. “MasterPass is shaping the future of online commerce and is providing consumers with a shortcut to what counts,” says MasterCard Europe president Javier Perez.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info