Google is requiring users to have a secure lock screen set-up in order to use Android Pay, Droid Life reports. “Google is taking this requirement seriously, saying that they will wipe your Android Pay account of all cards if you try and sign-in but don’t setup a secure lock screen.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?