Google is requiring users to have a secure lock screen set-up in order to use Android Pay, Droid Life reports. “Google is taking this requirement seriously, saying that they will wipe your Android Pay account of all cards if you try and sign-in but don’t setup a secure lock screen.”
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019