The UK’s Lloyds Banking Group has confirmed that its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers can use Apple Pay from today, following reports last week that customers had successfully added their cards to the mobile payment service. Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands