The UK’s Lloyds Banking Group has confirmed that its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers can use Apple Pay from today, following reports last week that customers had successfully added their cards to the mobile payment service. Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments