The UK’s Lloyds Banking Group has confirmed that its Lloyds Bank, Halifax and Bank of Scotland customers can use Apple Pay from today, following reports last week that customers had successfully added their cards to the mobile payment service. Barclays is yet to confirm when it will go live with support for the mobile payments service.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments