Starbucks has revealed that it will make its Mobile Order & Pay service available in all of its US stores by the end of September 2015. It will also make the service available on Android devices. The coffee chain launched the service in Portland, Oregon in December 2014, expanded it to 650 additional locations in March this year and to 21 more states in June 2015.
- Google Pay rolls out Gmail integration that lets users automatically import tickets, coupons and loyalty cards from email
- McDonald’s integrates Alipay mobile payments and rewards into Hong Kong app
- ST webinar explores the potential of Type 5 NFC tags — watch it now
- Queensland rolls out contactless driving licences
- Vietnam tops global growth for mobile payments