Starbucks has revealed that it will make its Mobile Order & Pay service available in all of its US stores by the end of September 2015. It will also make the service available on Android devices. The coffee chain launched the service in Portland, Oregon in December 2014, expanded it to 650 additional locations in March this year and to 21 more states in June 2015.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa