Starbucks has revealed that it will make its Mobile Order & Pay service available in all of its US stores by the end of September 2015. It will also make the service available on Android devices. The coffee chain launched the service in Portland, Oregon in December 2014, expanded it to 650 additional locations in March this year and to 21 more states in June 2015.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands