Supermarket giant Carrefour Belgium has teamed up with Visa Europe and transaction services provider Worldline to roll out contactless payments in 747 stores across the country by the end of this year. “This is a unique momentum in the Belgian payment sector as it is the first time that a large retail store is proposing consumers to pay contactless,” Carrefour says.
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers