Mobile and online payment provider Stripe has launched Relay, an API that will allow developers to enable instant purchases in third-party mobile apps. “People can buy products directly within your app, rather than getting pushed to third-party websites,” Stripe says. “One of our launch partners, Twitter, is using Relay to enable anyone to start selling within tweets.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards