Mobile and online payment provider Stripe has launched Relay, an API that will allow developers to enable instant purchases in third-party mobile apps. “People can buy products directly within your app, rather than getting pushed to third-party websites,” Stripe says. “One of our launch partners, Twitter, is using Relay to enable anyone to start selling within tweets.”
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain
- Mercedes Pay mobile payments unveiled for Daimler mobility services
- P2P service expands to Macau
- GlobalPlatform standardises TEE management
- Google to add payments for Home Assistant?