Some 86% of the financial institution clients of payment solutions provider The Members Group (TMG) are planning to make Samsung Pay and Android Pay available to cardholders. “When asked which of the two solutions they believed would be more attractive to their cardholders, 54% said Samsung Pay and 40% said Android Pay,” TMG says. More than half of TMG’s clients have projects under way with Apple Pay.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico