Some 86% of the financial institution clients of payment solutions provider The Members Group (TMG) are planning to make Samsung Pay and Android Pay available to cardholders. “When asked which of the two solutions they believed would be more attractive to their cardholders, 54% said Samsung Pay and 40% said Android Pay,” TMG says. More than half of TMG’s clients have projects under way with Apple Pay.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments