Some 86% of the financial institution clients of payment solutions provider The Members Group (TMG) are planning to make Samsung Pay and Android Pay available to cardholders. “When asked which of the two solutions they believed would be more attractive to their cardholders, 54% said Samsung Pay and 40% said Android Pay,” TMG says. More than half of TMG’s clients have projects under way with Apple Pay.
- Cambridge academics report on cryptocurrency market status
- Central Bank of Uruguay to run mobile currency pilot
- Mastercard applies for blockchain B2B payments patent
- Walmart tests smart lock delivery service
- Chinese consumers ready to go out without cash