Some 86% of the financial institution clients of payment solutions provider The Members Group (TMG) are planning to make Samsung Pay and Android Pay available to cardholders. “When asked which of the two solutions they believed would be more attractive to their cardholders, 54% said Samsung Pay and 40% said Android Pay,” TMG says. More than half of TMG’s clients have projects under way with Apple Pay.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info