Some 86% of the financial institution clients of payment solutions provider The Members Group (TMG) are planning to make Samsung Pay and Android Pay available to cardholders. “When asked which of the two solutions they believed would be more attractive to their cardholders, 54% said Samsung Pay and 40% said Android Pay,” TMG says. More than half of TMG’s clients have projects under way with Apple Pay.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works