More than one in ten Apple Watch owners (13%) voted Apple Pay as the feature they like best about their device, 451 Research has found. Notifications were top with 49%, followed by health and fitness monitoring (41%), aesthetics/design (30%), touch screen (20%), ease of use (18%) and user interface (17%).
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info