More than one in ten Apple Watch owners (13%) voted Apple Pay as the feature they like best about their device, 451 Research has found. Notifications were top with 49%, followed by health and fitness monitoring (41%), aesthetics/design (30%), touch screen (20%), ease of use (18%) and user interface (17%).
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform