More than one in ten Apple Watch owners (13%) voted Apple Pay as the feature they like best about their device, 451 Research has found. Notifications were top with 49%, followed by health and fitness monitoring (41%), aesthetics/design (30%), touch screen (20%), ease of use (18%) and user interface (17%).
- GlobalPlatform releases secure element specs for system-on-chip deployments
- European airlines add support for Google Pay
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India