More than one in ten Apple Watch owners (13%) voted Apple Pay as the feature they like best about their device, 451 Research has found. Notifications were top with 49%, followed by health and fitness monitoring (41%), aesthetics/design (30%), touch screen (20%), ease of use (18%) and user interface (17%).
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations