Apple has added 46 banks and credit unions to its list of Apple Pay supporting financial institutions in the US, taking the total to more than 500. “Some important firms in the update include Citizens Bank, E-Trade Bank and the credit unions for MIT, Johns Hopkins and McGraw-Hill,” Apple Insider reports.
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID
- Boston to introduce NFC and contactless transit ticketing
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico