More than 180m journeys have been made using contactless payments on London’s transport network in the first year since its launch, Transport for London (TfL) has revealed. “One in seven of all contactless transactions in the UK now take place on London transport,” TfL says. “Over 375,000 contactless journeys are made on Tube and Rail services and 250,000 on London buses every day.”
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works