Chase has introduced Android and iOS apps for Chase Freedom cardholders that allow them to redeem cashback rewards at the register on their mobile phone. “Redeem by selecting the merchant and enter the amount of rewards to use,” Chase says. “Pay using a custom e-gift card created directly on the device.” Participating retailers include Starbucks, Target, Toys R Us, TGI Fridays and Regal Entertainment Group.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments