Apple has begun rolling out its latest software update, iOS 9, which brings store credit cards and reward cards to Apple Pay. “Soon you’ll be able to add your favourite store credit cards and reward cards to your Wallet app to make purchases and redeem rewards,” the company says. Apple announced its plans to add loyalty cards to its mobile payment service in June 2015.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills