Apple has begun rolling out its latest software update, iOS 9, which brings store credit cards and reward cards to Apple Pay. “Soon you’ll be able to add your favourite store credit cards and reward cards to your Wallet app to make purchases and redeem rewards,” the company says. Apple announced its plans to add loyalty cards to its mobile payment service in June 2015.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year