Indian retail conglomerate Future Group is in the process of launching its own mobile wallet, CEO Kishore Biyani has revealed. “In the next two years, we will have more than 40 wallet companies in the country; there has to be value addition in whatever idea you do. We are also launching our wallet now,” Biyani told visitors to the India Retail Forum (IRF), Business Standard reports.
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service
- Charity to roll out contactless donation screens following successful three week pilot
- Google’s mobile payments app has now been installed 100m times
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan