Indian retail conglomerate Future Group is in the process of launching its own mobile wallet, CEO Kishore Biyani has revealed. “In the next two years, we will have more than 40 wallet companies in the country; there has to be value addition in whatever idea you do. We are also launching our wallet now,” Biyani told visitors to the India Retail Forum (IRF), Business Standard reports.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet