US retail chain Best Buy has begun rolling out its planned support for Apple Pay as well as Android Pay. “A new YouTube video and Reddit thread confirm customers making successful debit and credit card purchases using both Apple Pay and Android Pay at separate Best Buy stores in California,” MacRumors reports. Best Buy’s three-year exclusivity period with payment consortium MCX expired in August.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info