Biometric identity solutions provider Tascent has announced a US$18.5m Series A funding round to build out its biometric technology platform. “The Series A round enables Tascent to develop new high-throughput iris recognition and mobile biometric identity solutions, enhancing its product lineup and further expanding its presence in government, enterprise and other market sectors,” the company says.
- Australian banks set to abandon Apple Pay boycott
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands