Close to six in ten US consumers (59%) have not yet got an EMV card and only 32% of those who have are aware that the US is moving to EMV payments, ABI Research has found. “67% indicated they have not received information from their credit card issuer or bank explaining what EMV means and how it will impact them,” the company adds.
- Rambus explores five key reasons retailers should have a mobile wallet
- TSB to roll out iris scanning tech
- Wells Fargo wants its ‘Control Tower’ to manage your digital financial life
- Mastercard expands QR payments choice
- Amazon Pay Places lets you pay for real-world shopping using your Amazon info