Close to six in ten US consumers (59%) have not yet got an EMV card and only 32% of those who have are aware that the US is moving to EMV payments, ABI Research has found. “67% indicated they have not received information from their credit card issuer or bank explaining what EMV means and how it will impact them,” the company adds.
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs
- Wembley to let fans store contactless tickets in their Apple Wallet
- Amazon moves closer to rollout of automated stores