Close to six in ten US consumers (59%) have not yet got an EMV card and only 32% of those who have are aware that the US is moving to EMV payments, ABI Research has found. “67% indicated they have not received information from their credit card issuer or bank explaining what EMV means and how it will impact them,” the company adds.
- Meet NFC World partners at Seamless Middle East
- Goode reports on growth of biometric authentication
- 3.4bn phones will support Apple Pay, Android Pay and Samsung Pay by year end
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works