Handset maker HTC has released a list of its Android Pay supporting devices following the mobile payment service’s launch across the US earlier this month. A standalone Android Pay mobile app became available on the Google Play store on September 18 to allow all US consumers with a compatible device to download and use the service.
- Messaging app Line reports 40m mobile payment users
- Hong Kong transit operator to test WeChat Pay and Alipay
- UK government expands open banking project to credit cards, e-wallets and prepaid cards
- UK consumers want to set their own contactless transaction limit
- Swiss consumers to get single digital ID