Handset maker HTC has released a list of its Android Pay supporting devices following the mobile payment service’s launch across the US earlier this month. A standalone Android Pay mobile app became available on the Google Play store on September 18 to allow all US consumers with a compatible device to download and use the service.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022