Handset maker HTC has released a list of its Android Pay supporting devices following the mobile payment service’s launch across the US earlier this month. A standalone Android Pay mobile app became available on the Google Play store on September 18 to allow all US consumers with a compatible device to download and use the service.
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations
- WeChat Pay and offline mobile payments see “incredibly high” uptake in China
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps