PARTNER NEWS: Visitors at CTIA Super Mobility Week 2015 in Las Vegas and IBC 2015 in Amsterdam were able to capture and exchange business cards with other attendees using NFC badges powered by NXP’s Mifare DESFire EV1 chips. NFC event solutions provider ITN International’s BCard Reader and Interact mobile apps let visitors use their NFC mobile devices to read other attendee’s badges, add notes and save contacts.
- NXP secures Mastercard certification for biometric card modules
- Researchers to use tiny diamonds to verify authenticity of supply chain components
- National QR standard for mobile payments rolls out in Sri Lanka
- PCI SSC calls for comments on new standard for contactless payments on off-the-shelf NFC devices
- ING lets Turkish businesses accept Mastercard payments on NFC mobile phones