PARTNER NEWS: Visitors at CTIA Super Mobility Week 2015 in Las Vegas and IBC 2015 in Amsterdam were able to capture and exchange business cards with other attendees using NFC badges powered by NXP’s Mifare DESFire EV1 chips. NFC event solutions provider ITN International’s BCard Reader and Interact mobile apps let visitors use their NFC mobile devices to read other attendee’s badges, add notes and save contacts.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service