Some 20,000 online retailers in the UK that use Verifone’s Payware Ocius m-commerce gateway will now be able to accept online payments through Barclays’ mobile payments app Pingit. “Verifone and Barclays will also look at broadening the acceptance of Pingit via Verifone at physical retail and POS payment terminals,” Barclays says. The partnership expands Pingit to a total of 90,000 online stores.
- Wells Fargo adds support for Fitbit Pay
- Apple details Apple Pay Cash in updated iOS Security guide
- India to add face recognition to Aadhaar biometric ID system
- Bank of America reports 84% rise in P2P payment transactions
- One in five Brits to make mobile payments in stores this year