Some 20,000 online retailers in the UK that use Verifone’s Payware Ocius m-commerce gateway will now be able to accept online payments through Barclays’ mobile payments app Pingit. “Verifone and Barclays will also look at broadening the acceptance of Pingit via Verifone at physical retail and POS payment terminals,” Barclays says. The partnership expands Pingit to a total of 90,000 online stores.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform