Samsung Pay has updated its app for Android devices for those currently using the service in a beta test in the US. “Most importantly are the new ‘Simple Pay’ settings, which let you control where and when the phone is ready to launch Samsung Pay so you can use it in a store,” Android Central reports. The service is due to launch in the US this month.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign