Samsung Pay has updated its app for Android devices for those currently using the service in a beta test in the US. “Most importantly are the new ‘Simple Pay’ settings, which let you control where and when the phone is ready to launch Samsung Pay so you can use it in a store,” Android Central reports. The service is due to launch in the US this month.
- Brunei’s largest bank to use Rambus’ Token Service Provider platform to secure mobile payment transactions
- HID Global enables workers to log in with NFC mobile phones
- Costa lets customers make payments with their coffee cups
- Vancouver commuters ‘queue down the block’ for TransLink transit ticketing wristbands
- European Central Bank switches on low cost instant payments system