Samsung Pay has updated its app for Android devices for those currently using the service in a beta test in the US. “Most importantly are the new ‘Simple Pay’ settings, which let you control where and when the phone is ready to launch Samsung Pay so you can use it in a store,” Android Central reports. The service is due to launch in the US this month.
- WhatsApp Payments to launch in UK, Mexico and Brazil?
- German consumers warm to contactless payments
- Carrefour tests biometric payments at point of sale
- Facebook to offer WhatsApp payments in Africa?
- Shenzhen Metro tests face recognition payments