Samsung Pay has updated its app for Android devices for those currently using the service in a beta test in the US. “Most importantly are the new ‘Simple Pay’ settings, which let you control where and when the phone is ready to launch Samsung Pay so you can use it in a store,” Android Central reports. The service is due to launch in the US this month.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain